Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bear Lake

Last week I went to Bear Lake with Craig and his older brother and sister Dan and Jesse. It was absolutely freezing the entire time...as a matter of fact it was snowing half the time. First snow fall of the winter! I definitely did not pack enough winter clothes for the trip but I was grateful for lots of blankets. Because it was too cold, we didn't get the chance to take the jet ski's out on the lake. We spent lots of time in the cabin playing games, mostly spider solitaire. I am proud to announce that Craig and I beat the hardest level twice. We did get the chance to take the ATV's out on Saturday. Craig has no mercy on those things but it was still way fun. There was some hot dog roasting and some gun shooting. It was definitely nice to get away from school and work for a few days. Totally worth it.


We played a little Poker one night. As you can see Craig kicked my trash. He got pretty much all the candy. I was left with just a snickers and one rolo.

Such a STUD


This was a nightly occurance...watching movies with Craig, Dan and Jesse


He doesn't do it too often but I got the pleasure of Craig serenading me.

Just having some fun in the mountains.

Craig and I going off jumps.

2 comments:

  1. Sissy,
    Let it be known that it is NOT winter yet. Also, what's up with the tongue pic? No frenching, sissy. that's gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had loads of fun. Honestly, you guys are SOO cute together. My favorite picture is the one where your behind the rock and he is behing the tree, adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete