Monday, March 15, 2010

Smokey Kitchen

With out fail, every time anyone in my apartment cooks chicken the entire apartment reeks and gets super smokey. There's nothing we can do about it either. We open the windows and the door just to prep for this occasion. It still doesn't help. The worst part about the whole experience is that you reek like chicken afterwards...your hair, your clothes...EVERYTHING. And lets be honest...smelling like burnt chicken is not the most appealing smell to have. I always have to pretty much do the duck and cover tactic...hoping that it will help...it usually doesn't but it's worth a shot. I usually put a huge sweatshirt on over my clothes and then put the hood on so that my hair doesn't completely smell bad....it looks a little something like this....
I just look so un-put together hahaha. Hey desperate times calls for desperate measures....

No comments:

Post a Comment