Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Official!

K so now I'm really serious this time when I say that my headbands are really up and running! I have my business cards...I have my new blog..and drum roll please....my etsy account is officially up and running! And for the first announcement...My headbands had only been up for 4 hours and they already had 20 views! Now we'll see if we have any buyers! So for all of you people that are dying to get your friends involved in this since I know you are :)...the blog for miss bella boutique is...
missbellaboutique.blogspot.com
My etsy account is missbellaboutique.etsy.com

Everybody go check it out and tell all your friends!
My little sister, Lori, has already helped me out on this. She took a bunch of business cards home with her...wore her headband one day...and passed out three business cards. This is exciting everybody! I'm finally in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment