Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Ya know...I've never really been a big fan of Halloween. The only cool thing about it was that you got free candy for just saying "trick-or-treat" and you didn't even need to do a trick. All Halloween is, is an attention-seeking holiday. I mean, really though...think about it. People try to have the best costumes just so people will notice them. I've always believed that Halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress slutty and get away with it. Now we all know what I'm talking about. Obnoxious guys, thinking they are so cool in their ridiculous costumes and girls walking around, scantily dressed in their nurses outfits and soccer referees....now that is my idea of a party. Because I want to avoid this WHOREndous sight, Craig and I had a party of our own. We went grocery shopping and then played scrabble. Sure, you might say to yourself "wow that's extremely lame. Can you guys not think of anything else to do on Halloween night?" Frankly, we quite enjoyed our peace and quiet. Eat that Halloween....

No comments:

Post a Comment