Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hit by a car

Nope....I wasn't the one that got hit. My roommate got hit by a car tonight. Very scary! Some idiot chick driver was going about 30mph and hit my roommate, Lindsay as she was crossing the crosswalk. The EMT came and took her to the ER. You gotta love my roommate though...when the EMT got to the site of the accident Lindsay told the EMT to call my other roommate Bekah and tell her that she wasn't going to be able to make it to FHE (Lindsay is our FHE mom) Bekah about busted up laughing...way to magnify your calling Linds. Anyway, she was definitely blessed with the fact that she didn't have a concussion, any broken bones or fractures. She's definitely feeling some extremely bad pain though. Our ward is so great and rallied around the cause and helped out with a bunch. It's great how the gospel brings us all together. Your thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment