Monday, July 12, 2010

Sleepless Nights

So you would think since I have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning every day to go to work that I would have enough common sense to go to bed at a decent hour of the night. Think again. I just figure I only have so many years to live it up at college so why waste my time sleeping?! The past few nights I've gotten less than 5 hours of sleep every night. I just forgot what it's like to party with friends every night! It's awesome! The only people that will read this is probably my family so this is all dedicated to you. Yes..I am very aware that I am the next one in line to get married. And considering my dating history I'm sure you're all guessing that I will start dating someone next weekend. Well you guys are right! I'm dating someone again! JUST KIDDING! I'm taking a new approach on life. And you will all probably laugh and think it won't happen but I'm very much determined to make it happen. My plan is to stay single and date around. (I know...keep laughing. How many times have you heard that one come out of my mouth and I never follow through) However, I really think I can do it. I'm taking this one up with the Big Man. AND I've been studying my scriptures a lot differently recently which I think will really help. But I can honestly say that I am praying to be single! Who prays to be single at BYU? It's a crazy idea isn't it?! But I'm really excited about it! Because I feel with the approach that I'm taking, I won't settle for someone. Obviously if Heavenly Father tells me that someone is worth it then i will go for it. But I'm really excited to make a lot of friends. I'm really looking forward to the fall and getting back into school but we all know what I'm really excited for...FOOTBALL SEASON! Ahh I just can't wait. I'm still the same old Julie but I feel like I'm really learning a lot about myself especially with the different way I've been reading my scriptures and I'm excited to see what the future holds. I can tell a difference in the way I've been feeling about myself and life in general. Love you all! Thanks for all your help and supporting me in this single and fun time in my life!

2 comments:

  1. That's the best and funnest way to do it! I support you 100%! Live it up girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Julie. I'm behind you 100%. =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete