Thursday, December 2, 2010

Turkey...

You may all think I'm going to be talking about my Thanksgiving holiday....too bad for you but you're wrong. I would just like to publicly announce that I got my first turkey in bowling a couple weeks ago. My first three frames of the game I got strikes. The best part about the whole experience was that it was date night with Jared....and guess who won? I did. Proof is in the pictures. My Bell side definitely came out that night and I definitely rubbed it in for as long as I possibly could...As a matter of fact...I'm still rubbing it in...hence the blog post. Read it and weep everybody...Jared is the top score and mine is the bottom....

I do have to admit that Jared was a good sport about it...He was mostly just impressed with me. I don't win too many games against Jared (especially in the dot game) so I had to milk this one for all it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment