Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We found an Apartment!

So everyone says that finding married housing here in Provo is Terrible. Maybe Jare and I got lucky...either that or we are very blessed...I'm thinking probably the later. On Monday night I randomly decided to look on KSL for an apartment. I really was not expecting to find anything right now and we weren't going to really start looking until after we got back from Arizona So i don't know what urged me to look that night. But I did. We found a post that said they were moving out on June 18th and needed someone to move in after that. When we saw it, we could not believe how perfect the timing was. That is exactly when Jared and I would need to start moving in all of our stuff before we got married. We didn't want to have to pay for extra months and so the timing was unbelievable. We texted the owner and asked if there was a good time we could stop by sometime this week. He immediately texted back asking if we could just come right now. So we picked up and left and went to go check it out. As soon as I walked into it I knew it was the right place for us. It's definitely small but you can't get any better than the location. It's called Harmony Square and is located in between Brick Oven and the Indoor Practice Facility on campus. I mean really....it is PERFECT. The whole complex was built in 2000 and the carpet and tile in our apartment was just put in a year ago. So everything looks really fresh and new. It was right within our price range, pretty much on campus, a 5-10 minute walk from my work, and just all around a cute and cozy place. I can't believe how blessed we were to not have to deal with all the stresses of finding a place. That's just one more thing we don't have to worry about! Now if we could just settle on the bridesmaids dresses then we could really start things moving!

1 comment: