Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Roomies

I finally have roommates! Oh how marvelous it is to finally have people to talk to! Of course I love all of them for the time being....that's also because it's just the beginning of the semester...you finally see their true colors a few months in. But hey...I loved all my roommates last semester and it's honestly what you make of it. So i'm sure i'll love my new roommates this semester. I have lots of love to give.

But now that I have my girls we need to scope out the good-looking men. I have this fear that we will be lacking in that department. I'm hoping my fears will prove me wrong though. Hey you never know...I could meet my eternal companion here...KIDDING MOM! :) The Riv is starting to look upward. I really think i just needed some roommates to keep my sane.
Well folks...that's the newest update in good ol' P-town. Stay tuned for the next update when i go to church for the first time in our new ward...that's when I'm sure the blog about Mr. Eye Candy will happen...(i'm hoping) As for now, I'm heading off to beautiful, beachy, perfect weather California!

No comments:

Post a Comment