Monday, August 31, 2009

Californ-I-A

Quick little recaps of this California trip:

Thursday: Why did they ever think it was okay to bring crying babies onto a plane. Yes I know it's because I'm not a mother so I don't understand but come on people. Why would about 100 people want to listen to your crying baby for 2 hours straight. I sure didn't appreciate it.

Friday: That purchase for those hot tan boots from target was a blessed purchase.

Saturday: Walking into McDonalds to get a delicious egg and Sausage Mcmuffin with Summer and Jamie dressed in church clothes looking absolutely horrid. You would think that church clothes dress you up a bit....oh no...we were definitely proven wrong on Saturday. Singing to Brittany Spears and Pussy Cat dolls as loud on my way to San Diego with my two besties and not even caring who noticed...doesn't get much better than that.

Saturday cont.: Literally watching the Asian lady talk smack about me to the other Asain lady while getting my nails done. Hey if i'm going to be paying 35 bucks to get my nails done, they better look stunning. I don't care if I have to tell you 5 times to redo one nail.

All in all it was a great trip....I got spiritually uplifted at the San Diego temple and got myself some sexy boots and flawless nails. What else can a girl ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment