Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Sissy

Dear Sissy,

I think it is time for me to address a very serious matter. I love you to death. You are such a great role model of the type of woman I want to be. You are always so loving and very generous. You genuinely care about me and what's going on in my life.

Now let me lay a disclaimer before I state my concern...I love your Husband like I love my brothers. He is exactly the type of man you need...tall, very handsome, and definitely puts you in your place when needed. Now, saying that, I feel like after you got married your blogs are not as random and spontaneous. They are lacking in the what I like to call "Julie Laughing out Loud" department. Yes, they still are good but have definitely gone down hill a little bit. Maybe it's my lack of maturity or your growth of maturity over the years that make your blogs more sophisticated and more censored. But honestly, come on sissy...we all know you're the same person even after you got married. Maybe you don't have the desire to check out men in the grocery store or in the gym at 5 in the morning, but we all know that you still have those quirky random thoughts in that head of yours. Please, will you please share those for the public to read so that I can get myself a good laugh on a daily basis like I used to. Much Appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment