Monday, January 11, 2010

Deep Thoughts

So I've been thinking lately about a bunch of random things...

1. Why does trident gum taste so bad. You chew it for maybe 5 minutes and then it goes bad and leaves you with a horrible after-taste....never again will I buy an 18 pack of trident from costco (maybe there is a reason why it was on sale)
2. Why is my second toe longer than my big toe?...it really is a sick deformity.
3. Why am I crazy enough to wake up and go to the gym at 5:45 every morning...I'm a college student...we weren't made to do these things.
4. Why is stats so unbelievably hard?...My mistake for taking it at 9 in the morning...it's death.
5. Why did I laugh so dang hard when I read my sister's blog about my dad saying..."it's time for another orca feeding!"...probably because it's true.
6. Why are there so many beautiful men that just moved into my ward this semester?....my eyes have been opened to the single life.
7. Why do I still where my ugly ugg boots that have holes in both heels in the middle of the winter....water seeps through almost every day. You think I would learn.
8. Why can I never manage to keep my room clean...sorry Bek.
9. Why do I have a nasty blood blister in my mouth....no i was not busy kissing boys. Promise.
and finally...
10. Why does are dang TV only get 3 freakin channels. I need my Bachelor and Office!!

2 comments:

  1. wow sissy. that was super deep. And it's not funny....I'm eating for THREE! (I Swear i might be eating for four...my womb feels unnaturally active...there's gotta be triplets in there)

    Can't wait to hear about all your dates, baby, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and just don't go get a boyfriend right off the bat. that is SO something you would do!

    ReplyDelete