Sunday, January 24, 2010

ICE

Can I just tell you how awful the ice is. I'm sure we all know how awful the ice is but let me expound... the ice is AWFUL. I really don't mind the fresh powder...it's fun to throw around and have snow ball fights with which I did do the other night with people in my ward. So fun by the way!...Anyway...the ice. I hate how there's different types of ice. I hate how sometimes there is a very thin layer of powder on the ice so you think you are safe walking through it and then you are horribly mistaken when your butt is on the ground. I hate how sometimes it really is powder and then randomly you get the stupid ice patches that make you slip. I hate that no matter what shoes you where...you are still destined to fall on the ice. Now I'm only complaining about the ice because this past friday I was walking to class...(I was early by the way) and I decided to take a little short cut. Note to self...never take a short cut when there's snow on the ground. I was up by Helaman Halls and I was cutting through the grass which had a couple ice patches. I thought I was good. I first walking on frozen grass which wasn't bad and then I had to cross the miserable ice patch. As soon as I laid foot on that thing I slipped and fell. I was holding a box so I couldn't catch myself. I literally landed straight on my rear. Needless to say....I have a huge bruise on my behind...don't worry...I checked. And it hurts....BAD. Curse you Ice and the huge bruise you gave me.

1 comment:

  1. lol. sucka! Good luck with your butt bruise. I bruised my kiester pretty badly in cancun and the bruise went away, but the bump never did...now I have this nasty huge funky looking bump on my rear end, which yes in fact, you can notice through my clothes. As if my body isn't changing enough...

    ReplyDelete