Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Note to the boy...

Note to the boy in the library that walked past me literally 5 times...I can see you. I just pretend like I can't. Seriously....if you want a girl to notice you please don't walk past 5 million times and try to make eye contact. It makes me sick. And don't pretend like you actually have something to walk around about. I can maybe understand once or twice to go get a drink of water if your parched...but really...5 times?...I don't think your THAT thirsty.

Note to the boy who was sitting across from me earlier...Quit rasing your eyebrows at me. I don't even know you and you're really starting to freak me out...

Note to the boy who is now sitting across from me....Please notice my existence. You are a freakin babe.

1 comment:

  1. Julie I love reading your blogs about the Library. They always make me laugh! Whenever I go to the library I have to go to a desk where no one is at or else I get no work done because I'm such a people watcher =/

    ReplyDelete