Monday, December 28, 2009

Being Crafty

So lately I've had this desire to be really crafty...so far i think it's going pretty good. I think my sisters can atest for me that it's going pretty good. I've started to make these pretty cute headbands and i've crocheted headbands as well. I'm having so much fun with it! And I came up with the crazy idea that I'm going to try and sell them on the side and see how do. So i need some ideas on how to make this work. I've thought about selling them at little boutique things but do they do that? I know my sister in law does a little boutique thing every year where a bunch of people sell stuff. Does anyone know about these types of things and if so, please inform me! There's also etsy.com which I'm seriously considering just for kicks. Who knows...it might not even work out and people might think they're really ugly and i might get stuck with a whole lot of headbands. But as for right now all my sisters want one so I'm going to make them all one so they can model them for me and spread the word. I'm going to make adult ones and then also child size. I'm not even sure how much I would sell them for...I still need to work those things out, i'm just trying to get the word out. Details and pictures will come! Let me know if you are interested. spread the word and let me know if you have any ideas of ways I could sell these things!

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love your headbands! You're so dang talented! If you want, I can just mention during Relief Society that you're going to sell them :) Also, if you introduce yourself during your sunday school lesson I could just ask "Hey are you single? Yes! Are you a babe? Yes! Should beautiful boy ask you out? Yes! Do you sell headbands and would people like to buy them? Fo Sho!" :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete