Monday, December 14, 2009

Finals Blow...

I seriously don't see the need for finals. I don't understand them. They blow and they blow hard! I swear the only point for finals is to make you think your really smart and then after you walk out of the testing center, you're brought back down to the zero level and feel as big as an ant because you weren't as big of a hot shot as you thought you were. I have had ZERO desire to study for finals this semester. I've been to the library several times in the past few days for hours at a time and i still feel like i get NOTHING accomplished....it could possibly be because I always see this beautiful boy everytime I go in there (but that's besides the point)...Take today for instance...I was in the library for 4 hours and still got nothing done and Beautiful boy wasn't even there!...I know...it was probably because I was hoping and waiting for beautiful boy to enter... but yet, he was a no show. I walked out thoroughly disappointed. Disappointed in myself for not focusing more on my studies and disappointed that I didn't get to look at beautiful boy for 4 hours straight...So tragic...

So Please Beautiful Boy...All I'm asking is for you to be in the library tomorrow so you can give me a little encouragement to study...and if not...just show up so that I can have a little piece of eye candy for the day...

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahha. sucka! you have finals! hahahahahahahahahaha! They are pretty traumatic. Mark actually still has nightmares that it's finals week and he sleeps through going to take a final.

    Speaking of beautiful boys...there's a guy that I keep seeing at the BYU swimming pool every time I take my students swimming. He is so hot and has a body of a god. Plus you know he's a good guy b/c he's goes swimming with kids with special needs! yeah, maybe I'll have to pass on your digits...I just need to figure out his name first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha I love you so much! I'm trying to put in a good word for ya--I'm finding out who all of his connections are :) I only have your best interests in mind hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete