Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ritz Crackers

K seriously...why are Ritz Crackers so dang good. So I was sitting up on campus in the MARB waiting for my awful nutrition class to start. I was sitting on the ground up against the wall trying to get warm from just being outside in the freezing cold, when I realized I was really hungry. My thoughts immediately turned to the sleeve of ritz crackers that I brought for a snack today. I brought them expecting to eat just a few to tie me over till I could actually feast upon a nutritious meal. So I pull them out of my backpack, carefully open the package making sure I don't crush any of them. I started by just taking one out...shoved the whole thing in my mouth and decided...hey these taste pretty darn good right now. So i went for another one. Before I knew it...I was half way through the sleeve...and I didn't even care...I just kept on chowing down. So I'm sitting there facing the stairs watching everyone walk up them. I see at the bottom of the stairs this guy starting to run up the stairs...taking them 2 at a time. The moment he started running up, I knew he was going to biff it. And as I thought this...I made sure my ritz were still in hand...I just wanted some food to enjoy the show right? And sure enough...I was right...I had just put a cracker in my mouth when the guy started slowing down at the top and didn't quite make it all the way up to that second step. He completely fell on the stairs...banged his knee on the stair. He stands up and said, "Wow...now that's embarrassing." I laughed in my head...that type of evil laugh when it would just be too rude to let it out so you are forced to keep it in. And thought to myself, "Called it!" After he walked away, (limping I might add) another girl looked at me and started busting up laughing. I decided it was appropriate for me to laugh...with a cracker in mouth. Now that I think of it...it was definitely not lady like to open my mouth with food in there...definitely not a pretty sight to see mashed up food sitting on your tongue. And before I knew it...I was down to my last cracker. How could I possibly eat a whole sleeve of ritz in a matter of minutes! I guess I just had too much fun enjoying the show....

1 comment:

  1. maybe you're pregnant...chowing down like that....crazy girl

    ReplyDelete