Saturday, August 7, 2010

Babysitting

Lindsey was kind enough to let me babysit her kids for a few hours a couple days ago and it was SO FUN! It's always interesting as college student trying to figure out what you are going to do to make things fun for the kids. Well I needed to make some brownies to take to a friend, so I figured it would be a good activity for Brooklyn to do. And boy, did she love it. After we made brownies, we went and played in my "sand box" (volleyball court). Because I don't have any sand toys we had to make do with tuberware and measuring cups! haha Brooklyn didn't know the difference and loved it! Easton enjoyed eating the sand just as much as Brooklyn loved playing in it. I had to make a card to put with the brownies so I told Brooklyn that we were going to color :)...See the way I get my errands done :)...All you need to use is reverse pyschology. Brooklyn insisted on drawing my friend a picture as well. Overall, it was so much fun to spend time with them! I'm excited to babysit Bre's kids on Monday and Brad and Tam's on Wednesday! Thanks again Lindsey! You're kids are so dang cute!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for watching them while I had so much fun at the DMV!

    ReplyDelete