Monday, August 16, 2010

First Sale!

Well everyone...it's official...I am in business! I made my first sale for my headbands! Of course it was just my roommate that bought one...but it was still a sale nonetheless! It got me really excited about it! Something even more exciting is that I think I came up with a name unless any of you can think of something better...I'm definitely up for suggestions. But I wanted the name to be pretty girly obviously and I wanted to keep some sense of my name in there. Drum roll please.....Bella Boutique. What do ya think? I've always loved the name Bella...(no not because of Twilight...I liked it before that even came out). So that's what I've come up with so far. If you have any other suggestions please let me know! Something else that is exciting is I'm expanding my little business and I'm making belts! Now you may think that's a little crazy or may look tacky but I came up with the idea this past weekend. This is how it all happened. I was sitting at my kitchen table, crocheting another headband and talking to my roommate. I had just finished the headband and then accidentally dropped it in my lap. It landed perfectly around my waste and not to boast or anything...but it looked pretty darn cute. :) I'm definitely looking forward to this photo shoot with Tamara soon! I'm on my way to being a little entrepreneur!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the name!! Good luck! You are so cute and creative!
    Love,
    Mom and Lori :)

    ReplyDelete